Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Indian and Algerian users, Please read here

To all indian users, I am unable to complete your payments are Paypal restricts me to do so.

We're sorry. We're not able to complete personal payments to account holders in India at this time.
This is the message I received when I tried to send the payments. Here is how Paypal works, sending a payment as a Personal Payment will not have any fees deducted from its original value which I often used this method to send payments. As said above by Paypal, Paypal doesnt allow me to send Personal Payments to Indian users.

I can make the normal payment which is categorised as Online Purchases. If i were to make this payment, my dear members will receive $0 as the fees is high depending on your country. As of my country, I am deducted $0.30 to $0.40 for a $1 transaction.

So, my advise is to convert your earnings to advertisements or you can accumulate your earnings to $1 and I will the make payment deducting the fees.

Now, Algerian members, Paypal doesnt allow Algerian members to accept payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment